Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New beginnings.

I've been yearning for another outlet since my love for Xanga died a couple years ago, and this seems to be the place to blog now. I've always loved writing, especially when it comes to putting my feelings on "paper", figuratively speaking, of course. I love to document the little things.. milestones my children are mastering, day to day activities, such as playing at the park or reading a new book. I'm not looking to entertain an audience, but I am looking for a place to journal my every day life. When I read back through my old Xanga page, starting from my pregnancy with my first born, up until he was about 2-3, I wrote so vividly 'the little things', that I am able to relive those days vividly through my words.



So, I'll start from the beginning. My name is Brandi. I'm 26 years old (a New Year's Eve baby) and live in South Texas. I am married to Thomas, who is about to finish school and turn out as an Electrical Journeyman. Together we have two beautiful children. Tommy (Thomas, V.) who will be 5 in April, and Emma Reese who just turned 1 this past January.



I love to cook. You'll often hear me talk of food. Cooking, baking.. both are a passion of mine. I get a sense of accomplishment when I have made my dinners from scratch and/or baked a delicious dessert. And of course, we can't forget anything and everything related to parenting. I'm learning as I go and tend to base my decisions on tons of research. I lean towards natural and attachment parenting, but I do have some slight streaks of mainstream in me (I still love using my stroller).





And with that, my first (& most boring) post of this blog is finished.

2 comments:

  1. NOT boring! Ive so missed you xanga. I loved reading your post.. seriously stalkerish sounding huh? Haha.. But i did love reading the flow of your words. ... i lack that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed you on xanga SO much! At least you're blogging somewhere though! :) I'll bookmark this page and hopefully hear from you more often. ;)

    ReplyDelete